HEPA filter with uv light for replacement suitable with air purifier GEA 8128
Replacement air filters and uv light to ensure the effectiveness of air purifier GEA 8128
- HEPA filter with UV germicidal light and other filters kit suitable for 9 in 1 multi function air purifier GEA 8128.
- 6 filters: Front PP (polypropylene), HEPA, cold catalyst, cotton carbon, activated charcoal air filter (activated carbon filter) and photo catalyst filter.
- UV-C germicidal lamp 254 nm
- Easy to replace
- High air filtration capacity
- Placed in the GEA 8128 air purifier, which also delivers ozone and negative ions, they are able to eliminate mould, bad odours, germs, bacteria and viruses, making the environment healthier and more deodorised.
Certifications: CE, RoHS , FCC
- Front PP
- Cold catalyst
- Cotton carbon
- Particle Activated carbon
- Photo catalyst
- Integrated filter: 381 x 241 x 48 mm
- HEPA filter: 375 x 242 x 48 mm
- Activated carbon filter: 375 x 242 x 10 mm
- Photo catalyst filter: 198 x 240 x 5 mm
- UV-c lamp power: 5 Watt
- UV-c lamp wavelength: 254 nm (2537 Angstrom)
HEPA filter with UV light suitable for air purifier GEA 8128
Certifications: CE, RoHS , FCC
This HEPA filter with UV light and other filters kit is used to replace the ones of the GEA 8128 air purifier.
HEPA filter and the UV lamp are located inside the air purifier. To replace them you need to:
- Switch off the air purifier
- Remove the plastic front cover (by pressing the closing hooks at the sides at the bottom)
- Remove the filters to be replaced (HEPA, activated carbon, photo catalyst; to remove the latter one, unscrew the two screws that hold it in place)
- Remove the UV light (by unscrewing the two screws fixed to the metal plate)
- Insert the new UV-C lamp
- Screw the two screws back onto the metal plate
- Insert the photo catalyst filter by tightening the two screws holding it in place
- Insert the active carbon filter by holding the fabric handle upwards and outwards
- Insert the HEPA filter (the fabric handle must be at the top and facing outwards)
- Replace the plastic front cover of the purifier.
The GEA 8128 air purifier is now ready to be used.
For proper air purification of the room, it is recommended to replace the filters every 3 years.
GEA 8128 air purifier is able to disinfect and deodorise room air by eliminating pollutants, bacteria, viruses, pollen thanks to the combined action of 6 filters, the UV-C lamp with the emission of negative ions and ozone (ozono is working seperately).
- The Polypropylene (PP) filter removes germs, animal hair and all pollutants that are larger than 20 microns, such as hair, dandruff, fibres and pollen dust.
- The HEPA filter (High Efficiency Partculate Air) is considered an European standard. It is capable of removing 99.97% of particles with a diameter of 0.03 microns, including: dust, allergens and germs.
- The cold catalyst filter absorbs and decomposes formaldehyde, benzene and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- The carbon cotton filter absorbs formaldehyde and other harmful substances.
- The activated carbon filter absorbs and eliminates odours and toxic gases.
- The photocatalytic filter decomposes numerous organic and inorganic substances. It has a disinfecting and deodorising effect, eliminating germs and bad odours.
- UV germicidal lamp 254nm: UV light at a wavelength of 254 nm is able to inactivate 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, mould spores, E. Coli, staphylococci and many other microorganisms harmful to humans and animals.
UV radiation has the ability to modify the DNA or RNA of microorganisms, destroying their molecular bonds and preventing them from growing and reproducing.
You might also like