Aerial disinfectant Fumispore OPP 50 – 100 m³ - 4 pieces package
Biocide that kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria
Fumispore OPP is a product for surface disinfection by fumigation. It eliminates up to 99,99% of bacteria, molds, yeasts, and fungi – for room volumes of 50 - 100 m3.
Dry smoke disinfectant for environmental disinfection of air and surfaces.
- Removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds.
- Dry treatment, does not create humidity
- Does not require specific machinery or equipment
- Premises accessible after about 12 hours
- Activity based on orthophenylphenol
- Suitable for Shock or maintenance treatments
- Complies with the European Biocides Directive
- Medical Surgical Presidium registration Ministry of Health no. 19238
- Tested with ANFOR method
- Suitted for the food sector
PACKAGE CONTENT: 4 AERIAL DISINFECTANTS
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AERIAL DISINFECTANT FUMISPORE OPP:
- Active substance: Orthophenylphenol 20%.
- Smoke excipients: 80%
- White smoke powder
- Product tested according to ANFOR NF T 72-281 standards
- Fumispore OPP LD 50 (Lethal Dose) is higher than 2900 mg/Kg
- Classified Xi: irritant. R36/37/38: irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
Attention: biocidal product, to use it safely always read the label and product information carefully.
This smoke bomb disinfectant is used for aerial disinfection of surfaces.
The treatment can only be carried out in the absence of people, animals, plants or food.
Simple disinfection, after igniting the can it is only necessary to wait about 12 hours before returning to the decontaminated environment. Thanks to its simplicity it can be performed overnight.
To make the best use of it and guarantee the effectiveness of the treatment:
- Calculate the volume of the room to be disinfected
- Turn off the ventilation systems
- Close the exits
- Deactivate smoke detectors
- Protect smoke-sensitive devices
- Place the can(s) on heat-resistant supports away from combustible material.
- Ignite the can.
Two types of dry treatment are possible:
- Shock treatment: 0.8 g of product per m3. To carry out this treatment consider the minimum volume indicated on the can (50 m3).
- Maintenance: 0.4 g of product per m3. To carry out this treatment consider the maximum volume indicated on the can (100 m3).
With the aerial disinfectant Fumispore OPP the environment will be disinfected in 4 stages:
Step 1: Spreading the active ingredient - the fumigant compounds spread the bactericidal and fungicidal active ingredient throughout the entire volume of the environment.
Phase 2: Aggregation - the particles of the fumigants incorporate the microorganisms in the air and on the surfaces of the environment into compact aggregates.
Step 3: Chemical destruction - during the first hours of the treatment bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds are destroyed.
Step 4: Sedimentation - the aggregates sediment slowly (1 metre/hour) disinfecting the air.
You might also like