Disinfectant for fumigation Fumispore OPP 150 – 300 m³ - 2 pieces package
Fumigant for air and surfaces disinfection
Disinfectant for fumigation Fumispore OPP is a dry treatment which eliminates up to 99,99% of bacteria, molds, yeasts, and fungi – for premises of volumes of 150 - 300 m3.
Disinfectant for enviromental disinfection by fumigation of air and surfaces.
Some features of the disinfectant Fumispore OPP:
- Eliminates bacteria, molds, fungi and yeasts up to 99.99%.
- Does not require special machinery or equipment
- Simple and autonomous usage
- Rooms decontaminated and accessible after about 12 hours
- Activity based on orthophenylphenol
- Used for two types of treatment: shock or maintenance
- Complies with the European Biocides Directive
- Registered with the Ministry of Health as Medical Surgical Presidium
- Tested with ANFOR method
- Suitted for the food industry
PACKAGE CONTENT: 2 DISINFECTANTS FOR FUMIGATION
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF DISINFECTANT FOR FUMIGATION FUMISPORE OPP:
- Active substance: Orthophenylphenol 20%.
- Smoke excipients: 80%
- White smoke powder
- Product tested according to ANFOR NF T 72-281 standards
- Fumispore OPP LD 50 (Lethal Dose) is higher than 2900 mg/Kg
- Classified Xi: irritant. R36/37/38: irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
Attention: biocidal product, always read the label and product information carefully to use it safely.
Fumispore OPP is a dry smoke disinfectant for the aerial disinfection of surfaces through fumigation.
Thanks to this disinfectant you will be able to carry out autonomously and in a very simple way the disinfection of your environments, both work and home.
Fumigation duration: about 12 hours.
Treatment can be carried out only in the absence of people, animals, plants or food.
To carry out the fumigation of the room in an effective way you will have to:
- Calculate the volume of the premises
- Shutting down ventilation systems
- Close the exits
- Deactivate smoke detectors
- Protect smoke-sensitive devices
- Place one or more cans (depending on volume of the room) on heat-resistant supports and away from combustible material
- Ignite the can
To perform shock treatments (0.8 g of product/ m3) it is necessary to consider the minimum volume indicated on the can (150 m3).
For maintenance treatments (0.4 g of product / m3) consider the maximum volume indicated on the can (300 m3).
The bactericidal and fungicidal action of the smoke generating disinfectant Fumispore OPP is carried out in 4 phases:
- Spreading phase of the active ingredient: the fumigant compounds spread the active ingredient evenly throughout the room.
- Aggregation phase: Fumigant particles aggregate the microorganisms present in the environment into compact aggregates.
- Chemical destruction phase: elimination of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds (during the first hours of treatment).
- Sedimentation phase: the aggregates sediment slowly (1meter/hour), reclaiming the air.
You might also like