Hydrogen peroxide 30% - 5L tank
Biocide product for professional environmental disinfection treatments
Hydrogen peroxide stabilized30% (111 volumes) for environmental disinfection. It eliminates up to 99,9999% (Log6) the microbial load.
Liquid solution based on 30% hydrogen peroxide stabilized with sodium pyrophosphate 0.02%.
- Eliminates bacteria, mouds, fungi, yeasts, viruses up to 99.9999%.
- Biocidal product
- Complies with biocide regulations
- 5 L Tank
- Stabilisation: with sodium pyrophosphate 0.02 %.
- Chemical Formula: H₂O₂
- Molecular weight: 34.01 g/mol
- Boiling point: ~107 °C (1013 hPa)
- Melting point: <0 °C
- Density: 1.11 g/cm³ (20 °C)
- Storage temperature: room temperature
- MDL Number: MFCD00011333
- CAS Number: 7722-84-1
- EINECS: 231-765-0
- UN: 2014
- ADR: 5.1 (8),II
Attention: biocidal substance. Read carefully the label on the product and all information provided by the manufacturer
Hydrogen peroxide liquid is used for environmental disinfection of:
Hydrogen peroxide uses:
- Public and private companies
- Manufacturing industries
- Health facilities (Hospitals, RSA, ...)
- Medical practices
- Shopping Centers
- Sports centers
- Wellness centers
- Residential environments.
Caution: such high concentrations must be used by experienced personnel, aware of the hazardousness of the substance.
Always wear only protective clothing for chemical substances with CE mark and four-digit control code and PPE for the protection of eyes/face, skin, hands, respiratory tract.
The biocidal action takes place thanks to the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide, from which hydroxyl free radicals (OH-) are produced. The radical affects the lipid membranes, proteins, DNA and RNA of microorganisms found in the air, water and surfaces and, through an oxidation process, causes their destruction.
You might also like