Hydrogen peroxide spray cleaner
GEA BIO OXY 750 ml – 12 spray disinfectant
Surface disinfection by nebulized hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide spray cleaner GEA BIO OXY 750 ml, for environmental disinfection, does not require dilution, ready to use, spray it directly on surfaces. For professional use.
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide spray
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, levuricidal, mycobactericidal, sporicidal and virucidal action.
- Ready-to-use liquid disinfectant
- Deep disinfection
- Hydrogen peroxide disinfecting cleaner
- For disinfection of surfaces, materials, equipment and furniture
- Suitable for hydrogen peroxide disinfection of food contact surfaces /materials
- Biocidal active substance: Hydrogen Peroxide
- To be used with appropriate PPE
- Biocide according to EU Regulation no. 528/2012
- Authorized by the Ministry of Health
- Efficacy tested
Thanks to its concentration slightly below 8%, this spray cleaner has a high disinfecting power but has much lower corrosion risks than hydrogen peroxides with higher concentrations. This feature of the spray makes it possible to disinfect surfaces more safely, both for the people using the product and for the surfaces it comes into contact with. In addition, it is not combustible, so it does not require special precautions for storage and handling.
Efficacy test of the pure product:
BACTERICIDE PT2,PT4: according to the standards EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 13697, EN 14561, EN 16615 (under clean conditions), EN 3697 (under dirty conditions)
LEVURICIDE, FUNGICIDE PT2, PT4: according to standards EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13697, EN14562, EN 16615 (under clean conditions), EN 3697 (under dirty conditions)
BACTERICIDE PT2,PT4: according to standard EN 13623 - Legionella pneumophila (under clean conditions)
SPORICIDE PT2, PT4: according to standard EN 13704 (under clean conditions)
TUBERCOLICIDE PT2: according to the EN 14563, EN 143348 standards (under clean conditions)
VIRUCIDE PT2, PT4: according to standard EN 14476 (under clean conditions)
Efficacy test of the product 12 ml/m³ in dirty conditions:
BACTERICIDE, LEVURICIDE, FUNGICIDE, SPORICIDE PT2, PT4: according to standard NF T 72-281
Biocidal Product Regulation (EU) No 528/2012. Biocidal product type (PT) no:
2 - Disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals.
4 - Disinfectants for surfaces in contact with food and feed
PACKAGE CONTENT: 12 HYDROGEN PEROXIDE SPRAY CLEANER GEA BIO OXY 750 ml
- Active substance: Hydrogen peroxide
- Appearance: liquid, colourless
- Odour: characteristic
- Formula: H₂O₂
- Density: 1.02 g/cm³ (20°C)
- Boiling point: ≈ 100 °C
- Melting point: 6 °C
- Kinematic viscosity: 1.088 mm²/s
- Dynamic viscosity: 1.11 mPa-s (20°C)
- Flash point: non-flammable
- Solubility: soluble in water
- Decomposition temperature: T>60 °C: self-accelerating decomposition with release of oxygen.
T< 60 °C: slow decomposition.
- pH: 3 ± 1 (20°C)
- CAS Number: 7722-84-1
- Size: 750 ml
Warning: Spray cleaner GEA BIO OXY 750 ml is a Biocidal product. Before using it, read carefully the label on the container and all the information provided by the manufacturer.
Thanks to its bactericidal, fungicidal, levuricidal, mycobactericidal, sporicidal and virucidal action, the stabilized hydrogen peroxide <8% spray cleaner GEA BIO OXY 750 ml is used for sanitizing by nebulization of:
- Surfaces (including those in contact with food)
The biocidal action is due to the oxidation processes generated by the highly unstable hydroxyl free radicals (OH-) formed by the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide. These molecules attack lipid membranes, proteins, DNA and RNA causing the destruction of microorganisms found on surfaces.
The decontamination of surfaces by means of hydrogen peroxide <8% spray cleaner GEA BIO OXY 750 ml is performed in the following way:
- Uniformly spray the pure disinfectant product (without dilution) on the surfaces with the nebulizer (the surfaces must be moistened);
- If necessary, distribute the hydrogen peroxide <8% GEA BIO OXY 750 ml with a damp cloth;
- Let the product act for the contact time (15 minutes for bacteria, yeasts and fungi, 60 minutes for bacterial spores, mycobacteria of tuberculosis and viruses).
- After the contact time has elapsed, dry or allow treated surfaces to dry.
The disinfecting treatment can be performed both on clean or dirty surfaces.
To increase the effectiveness of the treatment, we recommend cleaning the surfaces before applying hydrogen peroxide <8% GEA OXY BIO spray cleaner.
It is important that hydrogen peroxide does not meet the skin, eyes and respiratory tract. It is therefore necessary to wear certified, CE-marked personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate for handling the product.
Even at low concentrations, this substance must be used by experienced personnel who are aware of the hazardous nature of the substance.
Hydrogen peroxide spray cleaner GEA BIO OXY 750 ml is used for disinfecting surfaces, furniture and equipment found in:
- Medical and hospital environments
- School facilities
- Hotel facilities
- Food processing plants
- Food stores
- Hairdressers and beauty salons
You might also like