Hydrogen peroxide stabilized 8% - 5L tank
Aqueous solution for VHP disinfection by using atomizers, sprayers (foggers) and aerosolizers
- Eliminates bacteria, molds, fungi, yeasts, viruses up to 99.9999%.
- Biocidal product
- Aqueous solution that can be used with hydrogen peroxide atomizer, hydrogen peroxide fogging machine, hydrogen peroxide aerosolizer, hydrogen peroxide sprayers
- Complies with Biocidal Products Regulation ((EU) No 528/2012 (BPR))
- It must be used with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hydrogen peroxide stabilized <8%
- Chemical Formula: H₂O₂
- Molecular weight: 34.016 g/mol
- Boiling point: 102 °C
- Freezing point: -5 °C
- Storage temperature: 35 °C Max
- pH: 3 - 5
- Color: clear and colorless liquid
- CAS Number: 7722-84-1
- 5L Tank
Attention: biocidal substance. Before using it, read carefully the label on the product and all the information provided by the manufacturer.
Hydrogen peroxide stabilized < 8% GEA OXY MIST is used for the disinfection and decontamination of:
Hard surface disinfection: spread the H₂O₂ disinfectant evenly on the surfaces and objects to be treated using a cloth, sponge, rag or mop. Leave for 5-10 minutes, dry with a paper towel (to avoid contamination) or allow to dry.
Airborne disinfection of environments (air and surfaces): The airborne hydrogen peroxide can be applied through professional hydrogen peroxide sprayers, atomizers, fogging machines and hydrogen peroxide aerosolizers.
Even at low concentrations, hydrogen peroxide must be handled by experienced personnel who are aware of the hazardous nature of the substance.
It is always necessary to wear protective clothing for chemical substances (with CE mark and four-digit control code) and PPE for eyes/face, skin, hand and respiratory protection.
Hydrogen Peroxide stabilized is a powerful oxidizer. The biocidal action takes place thanks to the hydroxyl free radicals (OH-) formed by the decomposition of the hydrogen peroxide stabilized .
In contact with microorganisms found on surfaces and in the air, the molecule generates oxidation processes that affect lipid membranes, proteins, DNA and RNA causing their destruction.
The decomposition of hydrogen peroxide stabilized liberates oxygen and water.
You might also like