Hypochlorous acid disinfectant 150 ppm - 5L tank
Liquid solution for disinfection with active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid
Hypochlorous acid disinfectant 150 ppm eliminates up to 99,99% the microbial load – 5L tank
Liquid solution for hypochlorous acid disinfection of environmental surfaces, air and water.
Eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria, molds, fungi, spores, unicellular algae, biofilm, etc.
- Ready to use
- Can be used liquid (sprayed) or with hypochlorous acid fogger / humidifier
- Without rinsing
- Does not corrode surfaces
- Leaves no chemical residues
- Natural: does not contain stabilizers and excipients
- It is non-toxic to humans and to the environment, does not contain dangerous substances
- Suitable for food and animal husbandry sector
- Active chlorine released by hypochlorous acid
- Chemical formula: HClO or HOCl
- Appearance: Clear and transparent liquid
- Odour: Slight smell of chlorine
- pH: 7.0 ± 0.5
- Melting point/freezing point: Approx. 0 °C
- Boiling point: Approx. 100 °C
- Flash point: Non-flammable
- Storage: temperature between 5 and 25° C
- Metal corrosion test: non-corrosive
- In compliance with Regulations (EC) No 1907/2006, (EC) No 1272/2008 and EU No 830/2015 (Annex II).
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, moulds, monocellular algae and biofilm.
- Does not contain dangerous substances.
Hypochlorous acid is an active chlorine based disinfectant used for air, water and environmental surfaces disinfection.
Hypochlorous acid disinfectant can be used for:
- Surface disinfection through hypochlorous acid spraying
- Air and surface disinfection by hypochlorous acid fogging (misting)
- Water disinfection treatment
The treatment carried out with misting can be done without the aid of specific machinery. It is suitable to disinfect hard and non-porous surfaces such as, for example, worktops, furniture, floors and objects.
The treatment of air and surfaces of the environment by hypochlorous acid fogging or atomizing can only be carried out if you have a specific machine such as, for example, an hypochlorous acid humidifier or fogger.
To maximize the effectiveness of the hypochlorous acid disinfection, we always recommend mechanically removing dirt from surfaces before disinfecting.
Hypochlorous acid is a biocide recognized as active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid.
It performs its virucidal, sporicidal, fungicidal and bactericidal action thanks to its high oxidation-reduction (ORP).
Bacteria have a negative electrical charge while hypochlorous acid, unlike other types of chlorine, has a neutral charge. This allows the HClO molecule to penetrate the cell membrane of microorganisms more easily. Within the membrane, hypochlorous acid irreversibly alters the protein structure of the microorganism and causes its destruction.
You might also like