Smoke generator disinfectant Fumispore OPP 500 – 1000 m³ - 2 pieces package
Air disinfectant for disinfection by fumigation
Fumispore OPP is an smoke generator disinfectant that eliminates up to 99,99% of bacteria, molds, yeasts, and fungi – for premises of volumes of 500 - 1000 m3 .
Dry smoke disinfectant for environmental disinfection by fumigation of surfaces.
- Eliminates bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds up to 99.99%.
- Dry treatment that can be carried out autonomously, not by specialized operators
- Easy to use
- No need for specific machinery or equipment
- Environments disinfected and decontaminated after about 12 hours
- Activity based on orthophenylphenol
- Used for shock treatments or for maintaining environmental healthiness
- Complies with the European Biocides Directive
- Registered as Medical Surgical Presidium
- Tested with ANFOR method
- Solution suitable for the food industry
PACKAGE CONTENT: 2 SMOKE GENERATOR DISINFECTANTS
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF SMOKE GENERATOR FUMISPORE OPP:
- Active substance: Orthophenylphenol 20%.
- Smoke excipients: 80%
- White smoke powder
- Product tested according to ANFOR NF T 72-281 standards
- Fumispore OPP LD 50 (Lethal Dose) is higher than 2900 mg/Kg
- Classified Xi: irritant. R36/37/38: irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
Attention: this is a biocidal product. In order to use it safely read the label and product information carefully.
The Fumispore OPP is easy to use: the cans are pre-dosed and ready to use, it is only necessary to follow the operating instructions to obtain disinfected environments by fumigation.
- Treatment duration: about 12 hours.
- Treatment can only be carried out in the absence of people, animals, plants or food.
How to disinfect the environment with smoke generator Fumispore OPP:
- Calculate the volume of the environment to be treated (in order to define which and how many cans must be used).
- Shut down the ventilation systems
- Close all exits
- Deactivate smoke detectors
- Protect all smoke-sensitive devices
- Place the can on heat-resistant supports and away from combustible material
- Ignite the can.
Two different volumes are indicated on the can: a minimum and a maximum volume.
- To perform shock treatments (0.8 g of product/m3) consider the minimum volume (500 m3).
- For maintenance treatments instead (0.4 g of product / m3) consider the maximum volume (1000 m3).
The biocidal action of the smoke generator Fumispore OPP occurs in 4 phases:
Phase 1: uniform diffusion of the biocidal active substance in the whole environment to be treated.
Phase 2: incorporation of the micro-organisms in compact aggregates.
Step 3: chemical destruction of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds.
Stage 4: sedimentation of the aggregates (1 metre/hour) which determines the cleanliness of the air.
You might also like