Stabilized hydrogen peroxide
GEA BIO OXY - 5 litre tank
VHP disinfection by atomization, aerosolization, vaporization
Stabilized hydrogen peroxide GEA BIO OXY for professional disinfection treatments by saturation of the air in the environment using stabilized hydrogen peroxide machines.
Stabilized hydrogen peroxide <8% - 5 litres jerry can.
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide stabilized
- Eliminates bacteria, fungi, mould, pathogenic yeasts, mycobacteria, bacterial spores and viruses.
- Disinfectant liquid for aerial disinfection.
- To be used with: atomizers, vaporizers and aerosolizers
- Ready to use
- Volumetric saturation to disinfect the air, surfaces, materials, equipment and furniture (including those in contact with food).
- Biocidal active substance: Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide
- To be used with PPE for the protection of eyes, skin, respiratory tracts
- Biocide compliant with EU Regulation No 528/2012
- Product authorized by the Ministry of Health
- Efficacy tested
Efficacy test of the pure product:
BACTERICIDE PT2,PT4: according to the standards EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 13697, EN 14561, EN 16615 (under clean conditions), EN 3697 (under dirty conditions)
LEVURICIDE, FUNGICIDE PT2, PT4: according to standards EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13697, EN14562, EN 16615 (under clean conditions), EN 3697 (under dirty conditions)
BACTERICIDE PT2,PT4: according to standard EN 13623 - Legionella pneumophila (under clean conditions)
SPORICIDE PT2, PT4: according to standard EN 13704 (under clean conditions)
TUBERCOLICIDE PT2: according to the EN 14563, EN 143348 standards (under clean conditions)
VIRUCIDE PT2, PT4: according to standard EN 14476 (under clean conditions)
Efficacy test of the product 12 ml/m³ in dirty conditions:
BACTERICIDE, LEVURICIDE, FUNGICIDE, SPORICIDE PT2, PT4: according to standard NF T 72-281
Biocidal Product Regulation (EU) No 528/2012. Biocidal product type (PT) no:
2 - Disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals.
4 - Disinfectants for surfaces in contact with food and feed
- Active substance: stabilized hydrogen peroxide <8%
- Appearance: liquid, colourless
- Odour: characteristic
- Formula: H₂O₂
- Density: 1.02 g/cm³ (20°C)
- Boiling point: ≈ 100 °C
- Melting point: 6 °C
- Kinematic viscosity: 1.088 mm²/s
- Dynamic viscosity: 1.11 mPa-s (20°C)
- Flash point: non-flammable
- Solubility: soluble in water
- Decomposition temperature: T>60 °C: self-accelerating decomposition with release of oxygen.
T< 60 °C: slow decomposition.
- pH: 3 ± 1 (20°C)
- CAS Number: 7722-84-1
- Size: 5 liter tank
Warning: stabilized hydrogen peroxide GEA BIO OXY is a biocide. Before use, carefully read the label on the can and all information provided by the manufacturer.
Stabilized hydrogen peroxide <8% GEA BIO OXY is used for saturation disinfection of environments with the aim of eliminating viruses, bacteria, mycobacteria, molds, fungi, pathogenic yeasts and bacterial spores.
Thanks to GEA BIO OXY it is possible to disinfect:
- Surfaces (including those in contact with food)
Stabilized hydrogen peroxide GEA BIO OXY performs its biocidal action (bactericidal, fungicidal, levurocidal, mycobactericidal, sporicidal and virucidal) thanks to the hydroxyl free radicals (OH-) formed by its decomposition. The hydroxyl radicals generate oxidation processes that attack the lipid membranes, proteins, DNA and RNA of microorganisms found in the air and on surfaces, causing their destruction.
The disinfection treatment with stabilized hydrogen peroxide <8% GEA BIO OXY depends on the specifications of the machines used and the volume of the environment to be treated.
To ensure effective disinfection:
- Throughly clean surfaces before proceeding with the air disinfection treatment.
- To achieve saturation, rooms must be hermetically sealed
- The environment must be free of people, unpackaged food products, free chemicals.
- Stabilized hydrogen peroxide GEA BIO OXY must be used by experienced operators, aware of the dangerousness of the mixture.
- The operator must wear personal protective equipment (PPE) that protects against chemical hazards and prevents the substance from coming into contact with the skin, eyes and respiratory tract. Specifically: protective coveralls, nitrile gloves, protective eyewear, and respiratory protective equipment.
- If disinfection is carried out in the presence of the operator, wear a full-face mask with a suitable filter during all phases of the operation (application of the product, contact and drying phases).
Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide is a powerful oxidizer. The biocidal action takes place thanks to the hydroxyl free radicals (OH-) formed by the decomposition of the hydrogen peroxide stabilized.
In contact with microorganisms found on surfaces and in the air, the molecule generates oxidation processes that affect lipid membranes, proteins, DNA and RNA causing their destruction.
The decomposition of stabilized hydrogen peroxide liberates oxygen and water.
The stabilized hydrogen peroxide GEA OXY BIO in 5 liters tank is used for VHP disinfection by atomization, aerosolization and vaporization of environments such as
- Medical facilities and hospitals
- School facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation facilities
- Food processing plants
- Cafés and restaurants
- Grocery stores
- Hairdressers and beauty salons
You might also like