Hydrogen peroxide aerosol machine for hydrogen peroxide disinfection - Bamboo 801
Hydrogen peroxide machine for disinfection of environments up to 20,000 m³
Hydrogen peroxide nanometric atomization (<1µm) ensures a deep disinfection (up to 99,9999% - Log6) of air and surfaces. Bamboo 801 is a certified and tested aerosol machine for environments up to 20,000 m3.
Hydrogen peroxide aerosol machine for professional use only.
- Air and surface hydrogen peroxide disinfection system
- Environments with volumes up to 20,000 m3
- this aerosol machine atomizes hydrogen peroxide in particle to such a small size that it can boost the disinfection level up to Log6 (99.9999%).
- Nanometric atomisation (<1µm)
- Adjustable Flow rate (200 – 3200 ml/h)
- SIEMENS operating system
- Touch screen control panel
- Three operating modes: manual, automatic and periodical
- Flexible connection pipe for ventilation systems
- Certified and CE marked
Hydrogen peroxide aerosol machine Bamboo 801:
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Electric Power: 1650W
- Maximum current: 10A
- Size (mm): 500 x 580 x 390 mm (Length x Height x Width)
- Weight: 19 kg
- Control system: SIEMENS
- Type of delivery: aerosolization / Fumigation
- Max. disinfection level: Log6 (99.9999%)
- Maximum room volume: 20,000 m3 (disinfection mode) 400 m3 (Log6 mode)
- Disinfectant tank volume: 3L + External self-feeding
- Liquid supply: internal tank + external automatic supply
- Flow Rate (Flow): 200 ml/h - 3200 ml/h
- Particle size: <1µm
- Plasma Activator
- Compatible liquid: hydrogen peroxide
- Maximum duration of a single operation: 24 h
- Three operating modes: manual, automatic and periodic
Constitution of this hydrogen peroxide machine:
- Equipment body: Internal components are maintenance-free devices. The user is not authorized to disassemble and repair them.
- HMI operating interface: HMI touch screen control panel and HMI data memory USB flash disk
- External Device Ports: Power Port and Remote Communication Network Port.
How to use hydrogen peroxide aerosol machine Bamboo 801
Bamboo 801 is used for hydrogen peroxide decontamination of the air and surfaces, with the aim of removing germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, spores, yeasts and pollen. It can also be used for ventilation systems Using the special flexible pipe.
This aerosol machine is designed to carry out deodorization and disinfection treatments for indoor environments and all the furniture and objects inside the room.
The Bamboo 801 can be used to carry out aerosolized hydrogen peroxide disinfection.
Three operating modes: automatic, periodic and manual.
- Automatic mode: used to set the operating parameters automatically and facilitate the intervention.
- Periodic mode: used when you want to set the time when the machine should start automatically to disinfect the environment at regular intervals.
- Manual mode: the operator can set the operating parameters (working time and flow rate) and manually start and stop the machine.
Hydrogen peroxide stabilized disinfection performed with the aerosol machine Bamboo 801 can be carried out in spaces with a volume of up to 20,000 m3.
The hydrogen peroxide aerosol machine Bamboo 801 can be used in environments such as, for example:
- Public and private companies
- Manufacturing industries
- School Facilities
- Health facilities (Hospitals, medical clinic, ...)
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel facilities
- Shopping Centres
You might also like