Bouffant cap disposable
Disposable surgical bouffant cap in green polypropylene - Pack of 100 pieces
Bouffant cap disposable made of TNT offers hygienic protection of the operators who wear it. It covers the head without pulling the hair, is comfortable and breathable.
Some characteristics of non-woven bouffant cap:
- Round bouffant cap
- Equipped with elastic nape for a better fit
- Maximum comfort
- Suitable to cover head, forehead, ears and hair
- Non-sterile product
- Class I Medical Device
PACKAGE CONTENT: 100 BOUFFANT CAP DISPOSABLE
- Material: TNT (non-woven fabric) of polypropylene
- Round bouffant cap
- With nape elastic along the whole edge
- Color: green
- Weight: 12 g +/- 2g
- Not sterile
- Size: 21''
- Length (elastic stretched): 53 cm
- Inner circumference (elastic not extended): 11.5-12 cm
- Package: 100 disposable bouffant cap
- Storage: below 40 °C, cool and dry place
- Medical Device Class I
The disposable bouffant cap ensures maximum hygiene and prevents contamination of the environment through the head.
This Medical Device must be worn before entering the environment in which it is required.
Procedure for wearing this device:
- Sanitize your hands with a hydroalcoholic solution or wash them with soap and water.
- Spread the elastic band
- Place the bouffant cap over your head
- Adjust it to cover your head and hair.
The bouffant cap must cover your head and hair completely. To prevent hair loss, tie it back with an elastic band before putting it on.
This bouffant cap is suitable for covering the head, forehead, ears and hair.
This protective bouffant cap is disposable, it can be used only once, then it must be disposed of according to the regulations in force for this type of product.
The disposable bouffant cap is used in all facilities where it is important to avoid contamination of the environment by micro-organisms on the scalp or hair of personnel. It is also worn to avoid the dispersion of hair in the environment. It therefore provides a level of protection towards the user (patient, client) and products (food and not). Bouffant caps are usually worn with isolation gowns.
Some fields of application:
- Outpatient visits;
- Operating room
- Dental surgeries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical industries
- Food industries
- Canteens and refectories and, in general, in all environments used for handling and cooking food.
You might also like