Disposable nitrile gloves
Disposable protective nitrile gloves suitable for ozone, hydrogen peroxide and hypochlorous acid
Disposable nitrile gloves free of latex components and suitable for food contact.
Some features of these disposable nitrile gloves:
- 100% NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Powder-free gloves
- Not sterile
- Ambidextrous shape
- Super slim
- Beaded cuff
- Micro roughened surface
- Textured Fingers
- CE mark
- PPE against chemical risks and microorganisms
Compliance with: ASTM-F-1671 and ISO 10993-10, Reg. CE 1935/2004 – Reg. UE 10/2011 – DM 21/03/1973 – ISO 2859 – EN 16523-1:2015 TYPE B – EN 374-4:2013 - EN 455-2:2009/A1
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) cat. III 0465 A.N.C.I. Reg. UE 2016/425 – EN ISO 374-1:2016 TYPE B – EN ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS (ISO 16604:2004) – EN 374-2:2014 – EN 4202003 + A1 2009
Medical Device CLASS I Dir. 93/42/CEE – Dir. 2007/47/CEE – EN 455 1,2,3 & 4.
PACKAGE CONTENT: 100 DISPOSABLE NITRILE GLOVES
AVAILABLE SIZES: S - M - L - XL
- Material: 100% Nitrile (NBR)
- Latex free
- Gluten, Nickel, Chrome, Thiuram free
- Inner chlorination to facilitate the fit and reduce the risk of allergies
- Non sterile
- Color: Blue
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) : 3 Category - Type B*
- CLASS I Medical Device* *
- Suitable for food contact. For this use please read carefully the Declaration of Suitability for Food Contact (DICA).
- Thickness (mm): Palm (+/- 0.02) 0.06
- Tensile strength: ≥ 6 N
- Package of 100 pieces
- Biocompatibility according to ISO10993, proven by the primary skin irritation and delayed hypersensitivity tests to which the glove is subjected;
- Conforms to ASTM-F-1671 (viral penetration test) and ISO 10993-10 (skin irritation and sensitization test) Reg. UE 10/2011 – DM 21/03/1973
- CE Certification
- Complies with ISO 2859 – EN 16523-1:2015 TYPE B – EN 374-4:2013
* as PPE is classified in risk category III according to EU Reg. 2016/425.
**Medical Device CLASS I – Dir. 93/42/CEE – Dir. 2007/47/CEE – EN 455 1,2,3 &4
How to use these disposable nitrile gloves
These disposable nitrile gloves represent a valid alternative for latex sensitive personnel and for use in latex free or latex safe departments.
100 nitrile gloves suitable for contact with pure chemicals for a period shorter than the permeation time indicated in the chemical resistance chart. Protects against biological and chemical agents.
These disposable nitrile gloves are suitable for contact with aqueous, acidic, alcoholic, dairy, oily or fatty and dry food products for which simulants A, B, C, D1 and D2 are to be used for 30 minutes at 40°C. ( Simulants according to DM 21.3.73 and subsequent updates and modifications).
These nitrile disposable gloves’ features such as the micro roughened surface, the textured fingers and ultra thin thickness increase grip and sensitiveness. The absence of powder reduces the risk of dermatitis, so they are ideal for people with very sensitive skin. They protect the user's hands from chemical agents and biological agents.
Some areas in which these disposable PPE can be used:
- Disinfection of environments
- Generic Cleaning Services
- Dental Sector
- Bar and Catering
- Food industry
- Medical Sector
- Veterinary Sector.
You might also like