Disposable surgical mask, sterile and certified - 50 pieces package
Sterile surgical mask, disposable, with Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > al 98%
- With elastic earloops
- Adjustable nose bridge clip
- Medical Device Class I Type II
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ⊇98%
- CE marking
- With 2 elastic earloops
- Adjustable nose brige clip
- Dimensions (cm): 19.5 x 9.5
- Rectangular with pleats
- Colour: Light Blue
- Medical Device Class I Type II*
- Certified (CE marking)
- TYPE I (bacterial filtration efficiency ⊇95%)
- TYPE II (bacterial filtration efficiency ⊇98%)
- TYPE IIR (bacterial filtration efficiency ⊇98% with mechanical spray resistance).
In order to wear the disposable sterile surgical mask correctly it is necessary:
- Disinfect your hands with a hydroalcoholic gel, with hand sanitizer spray or with soap and water.
- Open the product packaging
- Position the disposable surgical mask keeping the light blue side outwards and the nose bridge clip upwards (avoid touching the inside with your hands).
- Gently spread the two elastic earloops and hang them on the ears.
- Shape the nose bridge clip by pressing it lightly on the nose.
- Pull the lower end of the disposable surgical mask down (to fully open the folded edge)
- This medical device must cover: the nose, mouth and chin of the user in order to guarantee its airtightness.
The hands should also be disinfected immediately after removing it.
This sterile disposable surgical mask is not suitable for people with allergies.
The disposable surgical mask is not considered a personal protective equipment (PPE) and therefore does not offer protection against splashes of hazardous or potentially contaminated liquids.
This medical device is worn to prevent the user from dispersing aerosols potentially contaminated with viruses and microbes into the environment.
You might also like