Full face respirator Drager FPS® 7000
Reusable full face mask with filters for respiratory protection
Full face respirator Dräger FPS® 7000, RA connector, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Class 3 Type 2, for maximum safety.
- Single-filter full mask
- Perfect ergonomics harness t guarantees exceptional grip, thanks to the double sealing line
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy to put on and remove
- Maximum safety
- Wide field of vision (180°)
- 5-point edging with buckles
- RA connector
- Robust connection ensuring compatibility and safety with Dräger Rd40 filters, PAPR (Powered air-purifying respirator), self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) and Airline system.
Type approval EN 136 Class 3, EN 137 Type 2, DIN 58610 (MHK), VFDB 0802, AS/NZS 1716:2012, NIOSH (some versions), NFPA (some versions)
- Single-filter full face mask
- Mask body: comfortable, hypoallergenic and flexible EPDM
- Harness: 5-point attachment with a large contact surface area at the back of the head, with hairnet
- Visor material: polycarbonate
- Visual angle: 180°
- Connection: RA (normal pressure, RD 40 mm x 1/7'')
- Weight (g): approx. 600 g
- Subjected to dermatological tests
- Measure (internal mask / half mask): M or L
- Approval: EN 136 Class 3, EN 137 Type 2, DIN 58610 (MHK), VFDB 0802, AS/NZS 1716:2012, NIOSH (some versions), NFPA (some versions)
- Adaptation system: EPDM
- Compatibility: Dräger Rd40 filters, assisted filter respirator, self-contained breathing apparatus and closed circuit system
The face protection equipment FPS® 7000 must be worn correctly so that this PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) can protect the respiratory tract and eyes.
To correctly wear the FPS® 7000 Full Facial Respiratory Mask perform the following steps:
- Loosen the straps as far as they will go.
- Place the carrying strap around the neck.
- Insert the chin into the chinpocket of the full face respirator.
- Place the harness over the head and pull back until the front strap is tight.
- Straighten the full face respirator.
- Pull the neck straps back evenly to tighten them.
- If necessary, tighten the front strap.
To check the seal: close the front port of the full face respirator with the palm of your hand and inhale until a negative pressure is generated. Hold your breath for a moment. The negative pressure should persist, otherwise tighten the straps further. Exhaled air must escape through the exhalation valve.
N.B Use the full face respirator only if it is properly sealed.
The full face respirator is a PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) with a triple function: protect the eyes, skin and respiratory tract.
Specifically, the Draeger fps 7000 full face mask, depending on the filter with which it is used or the system, protects the user from particles, gases and vapours.
The fields of application are therefore numerous.
If used with Dräger Rd40 filters, some application examples are:
- Laboratories and pharmaceutical industry: exposure to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, handling of dust hazardous to skin and eyes.
- Environmental disinfection activities: handling chemicals that are harmful if inhaled, corrosive to the skin and irritating to the eyes.
- Mechanical industry: application of paints and solvents that present risks for skin and eyes.
- Chemical industry: production of paints, solvents, high risk products.
It is instead used with self-contained breathing apparatus (both open and closed circuit) in extreme situations such as:
- Oxygen percentage is less than 17%;
- The concentration of contaminants is above the limits of use of filter respirators;
- The nature and/or concentration of contaminants is not known.
You might also like