Full face respiratory mask Drager Panorama Nova
Full mask for protection against particles, gases and vapors
The full face respirator mask Dräger Panorama Nova RA offers high levels of protection to the respiratory tract and eyes. The materials used for this full face mask are of the highest quality, easy to clean and to maintain in optimal condition.
Some features of the full face respirator mask Dräger Panorama Nova:
- Universal size
- Easy to put on and remove
- Single-filter full face mask
- The body is made of EPDM, a material that guarantees a perfect fit with any face shape and is extremely gentle on the skin
- Maximum comfort
- Maximum safety
- 180° wide angle visor for an optimal view
- Intelligent ventilation system ensures clear vision without fogging the visor.
- 5-point harness
- RA-type connector
- Robust connection ensures compatibility and safety with respirator filters Dräger with Rd40 connection, self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus and fresh air hose breathing apparatus.
Approvals: EN 136 Class 3 (CE mark),EN 137 type 2, DIN 58610, VFDB 0802, AS/NZS 1716:2012 (depending on visor), NIOSH, NFPA (certain variants).
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against particles and gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Body material: EPDM
- Head harness: 5-point rubber head harness
- Visor material: PC (polycarbonate) impact-proof
- Visor frame: Stainless steel
- View angle: 180°
- Front port: RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- Weight (g): approx. 550
- Size: Universal
- Operating temperature: - 30 °C to + 120 °C
- Approvals: EN 136 Class 3 (CE mark),EN 137 type 2, DIN 58610, VFDB 0802, AS/NZS 1716:2012 (depending on visor), NIOSH, NFPA (certain variants).
- Compatibility: respirator filters Dräger Rd40, self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus, fresh air hose breathing apparatus.
Full face respirator mask Dräger Panorama Nova provides protection only and exclusively when worn correctly and in combination with the appropriate protective system (filter connection Rd40, self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus and fresh air hose breathing apparatus ) for the work performed.
Wearing the Dräger Panorama Nova full face respirator mask with RA connection
To properly fit the full face mask with round threaded connection, perform the following steps:
- Undo the straps as far as possible.
- Pass the neckband around your neck and button it into the front strap.
- Unbutton the strap and place chin in the appropriate section (chin pocket).
- Place the harness over your head and pull the straps back until the front strap rests smoothly on the face.
- Tighten the neck straps uniformly.
- Tighten the two temple straps uniformly.
- If necessary, tighten the front strap.
To check for leaks: use the palm of your hand to press firmly on the full respirator mask connection and breathe in until a vacuum is produced and hold your breath for a short period of time. The vacuum must be maintained, otherwise it is not sealing properly, and the straps should be tightened further.
To check the correct function of the exhalation valve: With the palm of your hand seal the connection of the full face respiratory protection mask and exhale vigorously. The exhaled air must escape freely from the exhalation valve.
Note: Only use the full face respirator if it is perfectly sealed. Beards and sideburns cause leakage of the seal.
The full respirator mask Dräger Panorama Nova RA protects the respiratory tract, face and eyes of the wearer.
Panorama Nova RA can be used in combination with respirator filters with connectors Rd40 in order to protect the wearer from hazardous substances such as gases, vapors, dusts. It can also be used with self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus and fresh air hose breathing apparatus. The fields of application in which it guarantees reliability and safety are therefore numerous.
When worn with Dräger Rd40 filters, some examples of applications are:
- Laboratories and pharmaceutical industry: exposure to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, manipulation of dust hazardous to skin and eyes.
- Environmental disinfection: handling chemicals that are harmful if inhaled, corrosive to the skin and irritating to the eyes.
- Mechanical industry: application of paints and solvents that pose a risk to the skin and eyes.
- Chemical industry: production of paints, solvents, high-risk products.
In combination with self-contained breathing apparatus or supplied-air respirators, the Dräger Panorama Nova RA respiratory protective mask can also be used independently of the surrounding atmosphere.
You might also like