Safety glasses anti fog - 5 pieces package
Anti-fog and anti-scratch safety glasses for your eye protection
Safety glasses for work, anti-fog and Anti-scratch with UV protection.
- Wrap-around design for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and very robust material
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog
- safety glasses clear
- Moulded-in nose bridge provides uncompromised comfort and fit
- Single-piece lens that will fit most faces
- Soft rubber tip makes them comfortable to wear, even for intensive use
These eyewear protector satisfy the essential requirements of Regulation (UE)2016/425 and standard EN 166:2001 « Personal Eye-Protection».
PACKAGE CONTENT: 5 SAFETY GLASSES
- Weight: 26.5 gr
- Overall Width (hinge to hinge): 135 mm
- Overall Length (lens to tips): 160 mm
- Optical class: 1
- Low Energy Impact (45m/s): F
- Resistance to high speed particles at extreme temperatures from -5˚C to +55˚C: T
- UV filter according to EN 170: 2
- Shade of the lens (clear lens): 1.2
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Model: Single piece
- Color: Clear
- Coating: Anti-fog and anti-scratch
- Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Material: Transparent polycarbonate + black thermoplastic rubber
- Screw material: Stainless steel
- Molded nose bridge
Certifications: approved according to EN 166:2001, EN 170, ISO 9001:2008; 166 FT CE (frame) 1 FT (lenses) and in compliance with Regulation (EU)2016/425.
Occupational safety glasses can be used for general safety and can be worn with any type of ear protection or helmet.
These safety glasses anti-fog are against high-speed particles. If worn over standard eyeglasses they can transmit impacts, thus creating a hazard to the wearer.
DO NOT WEAR WITH PRESCRIPTION GLASSES.
Wear the eye protector for the whole duration of exposure to hazards; if the safety glasses are damaged, leave the workstation immediately.
For cleaning: rinse in a 1% olution of mild detergent and dry with a soft cloth at room temperature. DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANERS.
If necessary, a small amount of disinfectant in line with the manufacturer's instructions can be added to the cleaning solution .
No expiration date is given for safety glasses; however, safety glasses should be replaced at least every 6 months. If the lenses become scratched or damaged, they should be replaced immediately.
These anti-fog and anti-scratch safety glasses are personal protective equipment - PPE. - of the eyes used for general applications. They must be worn while performing the processes and jobs in which they are required.
Therefore, these eyewear protector can be used for:
- General laboratory uses
- General safety
You might also like