ATP sampling test UltraSnap - 100 pieces package
ATP swab test for hygiene monitoring systems
ATP sampling test UltraSnap for Hygiena luminometers, reliable and consistent results in 15 seconds, with liquid-stable reagent, ready to use
- Results in 15 seconds
- Easy and ready to use
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Uses 20 - 80% less plastic than comparable devices
- 100% recyclable plastic
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Liquid-stable chemistry
- No pipettes or other laboratory tools are required
PACKAGE CONTENT: 100 ATP SAMPLING TESTS
- All-in-one test
- Simple, fast and easy to use
- Snap-Valve™ technology for easy activation
- Unique liquid-stable reagent provides superior robustness and reproducibility
- Liquid-stable chemistry even at room temperature
- Results in 15 seconds
- 15-month shelf life if stored at refrigerated temperature (2 - 8 °C)
- 4 weeks shelf life when stored at room temperature (21 -25 °C)
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- 3 mm thickness sterile swab for maximum sample monitoring
- Length of the flexible wand: 8 cm
- 10 cm length (flexible wand + cotton bud)
- Single, sterile packaging to avoid cross contamination
- Composition: pre-wetted swab with bulb containing liquid-stable reagent, all inserted in a tube.
Compatible with Hygiena™ luminometers:
- SystemSURE Plus
- EnSURE TOUCH
The ATP sampling test UltraSnap is indispensable during environmental hygiene monitoring and detection protocols to perform the ATP test and is used with Hygiena luminometers SystemSURE Plus, EnSURE and EnSURE TOUCH, environmental monitoring systems capable of detecting the amount of ATP on wet and dry surfaces.
These surface ATP tests are designed to be ready to use. Only the Hygiena luminometer and collection device for ATP sampling UltraSnap are required to perform the detection, no other specific laboratory equipment (such as pipettes or other reagents) is required.
Collecting a sample with surface sampling swab UltraSnap is so easy that everyone can do it:
- Swab the surface
- Place the swab in the test tube
- Break Snap-Valve™ bulb to release the ready-to-use liquid-stable reagent
- Squeeze the swab for 5 seconds.
- Insert it into the luminometer
- Wait 10-15 seconds (the time depends on the ATP test device used)
- Read the result
For sampling correctly, it is recommended to delimit an area of 10 x 10 cm.
ATP hygiene monitoring systems allows you to control and determine surfaces hygiene.
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy-carrying molecule found in the cells of all living things. The amount of ATP detected can determine the level of contamination of a surface.
Thanks to the reaction that takes place between the liquid-stable reagent contained in the bulb of the tube and the Adenosine Triphosphate taken from the surface with the ATP testing swabs, a light emission is generated in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample.
In addition, the pre-wetted swab maximises dirt collection and can penetrate through the biofilm and the ready-to-use liquid-stable reagent increases the reproducibility of the results.
ATP systems are used to control and determine level of contamination and cleanliness of surfaces and to verify effectiveness of environmental disinfection. Examples of applications:
- Food manufacturing
- Healthcare environments.
You might also like