Hand sanitizer 500 ml with pump dispenser GEA Gel - 12 pieces package
Alcohol based hand sanitizer suitable for companies and shops
Hand sanitizer gel with 70% alcohol and with essential lemon oils. GEA Gel hand sanitizer pump dispenser 500ml.
- Pump dispenser bottle for optimal dosage
- Cleans and sanitizes hands thoroughly
- Leaves skin soft and lemon scented
- Does not require rinsing
- Product not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Made in Italy
- Complies with WHO recipe
PACKAGE CONTENT: 12 HAND SANITIZER GELS 500ml
Hand sanitizer gel 500ml GEA is obtained by mixing natural and and essential oils, such as:
- Alcohol Denat
- Citrus Limon Peel Oil,
- Benzalkonium Chloride
* allergenic substances Dir. 2003/15/EC not used as such, but naturally present in the essential oils used in the formulation.
- Squeeze the pump dispenser to put the right amount of the GEA Gel on your hands and rub them together until they are dry.
- After applying the product, it is not necessary to rinse, thanks to its specific formulation the hands will be sanitized, soft and scented.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Cosmetic product for external use only.
The ingredients that form GEA gel hand sanitizer 500ml have a bactericidal and virucidal action:
Denatured alcohol in contact with microorganisms on the skin alters their protein and enzyme structure and causes their destruction.
Benzalkonium Chloride: it binds with microorganisms that have a negative electric charge, such as bacteria, penetrates inside their cell membrane, alters their structure and determines their death. This substance is effective on Gram positive and Gram-negative bacteria and on some fungi. It is a disinfectant principle used for both injured and intact skin.
Lemon essential oil: Lemon, in cosmetics, is known for its astringent and toning properties. It has a purifying, antibacterial, antiseptic and disinfectant action against numerous pathogenic germs.
You might also like