Hand sanitizer sachets 3ml with 70% Alcohol GEA Gel - 500 pieces package
Hand sanitizer for disinfection at your fingertips
Hand sanitizer gel with 70 % alcohol and essential lemon oils. GEA Gel is a made in Italy hand sanitizer compliant to Wordl Health Organisation guidelines. Pack with 500 Hand sanitizer single-dose sachets 3 ml.
- Convenient 3 ml sachets, keep your hands bacteria free everywhere
- Maximum hygiene and minimum overall dimensions
- Single-dose sachets
- Cleans and sanitizes hands thoroughly
- Not greasy and not dry, leaves the skin soft
- Lemon scent
- Uses without rinsing
- Complies with WHO recipe
- Gluten free
- Made in Italy
PACKAGE CONTENT: 500 HAND SANITIZER SACHETS 3ml GEA
The ingredients used for the sanitising gel contained in the 3 ml sachets:
- Alcohol Denat
- Citrus Limon Peel Oil,
- Benzalkonium Chloride
* allergenic substances Dir. 2003/15/EC not used as such, but naturally present in the essential oils used in the formulation
- Open the sachet and pour the GEA Gel directly onto your hands.
- Rub your hands until the skin is dry again (a few seconds).
- It is not necessary to rinse.
- Cosmetic product for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
The virucidal, germicidal, fungicidal action of the alcohol based hand sanitizer gel GEA is carried out by the following ingredients:
Denatured Alcohol eliminates viruses and bacteria by altering their protein and enzyme structure.
Benzalconium Chloride is an active biocide against Gram-positive bacteria, Gram-negative bacteria and some fungi. It can create pores on the surface of their cell membrane, altering the permeability of the membrane. This generates a loss of enzymes, coenzymes and ions.
Lemon essential oil is known for its bactericidal properties and is active against numerous pathogens.
You might also like