3 layer surgical mask type 2R - Non sterile, disposable and CE certified - 50 pieces package
3 ply surgical mask for protection against infectious splashes
3 layer certified surgical mask, Medical Device Class I Type 2R, the only type of surgical mask that resists splashing.
3 ply surgical mask, non-sterile. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ⊇ 98% splash-resistant. Certified surgical mask made in Italy.
- Medical Device Class I - Type 2R
- Mask with elastic bands
- 3 layers of TNT, non-woven fabric
- Breathable fabric
- High Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- High adherence to the face
- Safe and efficient
- Integrated nose bar
- Each surgical mask is individually packaged
- Made in Italy
Certification: UNI EN ISO 14683 – 10993
PACKAGE CONTENT: 50 3 LAYER SURGICAL MASKS
- Type: Surgical mask
- Main body: 3 layers of TNT
- Breathable layers
- With 2 elastic bands
- Folded mask dimensions (mm): 195 +/- 5 x 92 +/- 5
- Unfold mask dimensions (mm): 195 +/- 5 x 175 +/- 5
- Colour: White
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): > 98%
- Medical Device Class I - Type 2R*
- Not sterile
- Individually packed
- Conform to European standards (UNI EN ISO 14683 and UNI EN ISO 10993)
- CE Certification
- Made in Italy
*Surgical masks, according to UNI EN 14683, are divided into three categories, based on bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE):
- TYPE I (bacterial filtration efficiency ⊇95%)
- TYPE II (bacterial filtration efficiency ⊇98%)
- TYPE IIR (bacterial filtration efficiency ⊇98% with mechanical spray resistance).
It guarantees a wide field of vision, maximum comfort, thanks to the elastic bands welded to the 3 layer filtering fabric. It adheres perfectly to every facial shape.
To wear the 3 ply surgical mask correctly:
- Spread the mask keeping the most rigid part at the top
- Hang the two elastic bands to the nape
- Pull the mask from top to bottom to stretch the folds and make it stick to the face
- Shaping the nose bar of the mask on the nose
The disposable surgical mask is worn correctly if it covers the user's nose, mouth and chin.
Before putting on and taking off this medical device, hands must be properly disinfected with water and soap or with an hand sanitizer.
Surgical masks are not considered as personal protective equipment (PPE) but a Medical Devices that can be used when is required a level of respiratory protection not exceeding type 2R according to UNI EN 14683:2019.
This 3 layer certified surgical mask is Splash-resistant.
It is worn to prevent the user from dispersing aerosols potentially contaminated with viruses and microbes into the environment.
You might also like