Respirator filter Dräger X-plore® 1140 A2B2E2K2
Respirator filter with standard connection Rd40 suitable for full face mask
- Maximum protection of the respiratory tract
- Suitable with half-masks and full face respirators with standard threaded connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1.
- EC marked in accordance with EN 14387 and/or EN 143.
- The robust aluminium housing allows to detect any damage to the respirator filter
- Packed individually
- Filter body material: Aluminium
- Suitable for half-masks and full face respirators with standard threaded connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1.
- Respirator filter duration: 50 hours
- R Mark: approved for reuse over several shifts
- D mark: it has passed dolomite test.
A - Brown = Gases and vapours of organic compounds with boiling point > 65 °C
B - Grey = Inorganic gases and vapours
E - Yellow = Sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride
K - Green = Ammonia
CO - Black = Carbon monoxided
Hg - Red = Mercury vapour
NO - Blue = Nitrous gas
P – White = Particles
This respiratory protection filter Dräger X-plore® Rd40r can only be used with half and full face respirator such as Dräger X-plore® 6300 or Dräger FPS® 7000.
How to mount the respirator filter on the full face respirator correctly:
- Remove the protective cap on the air outlet hole.
- Screw the filter on the Rd40 connection of the full face mask
- Before using the mask: remove the protective cap on the air inlet hole.
- After use: reposition the cap on the air inlet hole.
The Dräger X-plore Rd40 series offers numerous types of respirator filters for all major applications where the respiratory tract of the worker needs to be protected.
The respirator filter 1140 A2B2E2K2 HgNO/CO P3 RD protects the respiratory tract for a gas content between 0.1 % and 0.5 % by volume of the following substances:
- Organic gases and vapours with boiling point > 65 °C
- Inorganic gases and vapours, such as, for example: chlorine, hydrogen sulphide, hydrogen cyanide
- Sulphur dioxide, hydrochloric acid Green
- Mercury vapours
- Nitrous gases, including nitrogen monoxide
- Carbon Monoxide
You might also like