Spectacles protective Dräger X-pect® 8330 - 5 pieces package
Safety spectacles for eye protection
Spectacles protective Dräger X-pect® 8330, Anti-scratch, Anti-fog, UV protection
- Wrap-around design for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and very robust material
- Comfortable to wear, even for intensive use
- These safety goggles adapts to individual face shapes
- Metal-free, for safe work in high-voltage environments
- The lens ensures maximum light transmission and a large field of vision, even in extreme conditions
- Shaped eyebrow
- Approved according to EN 166:2001 and in compliance with EC directives.
PACKAGE CONTENT: 5 SPECTACLES PROTECTIVE
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Colour: Transparent
- Lens coating: Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Frame material: Polycarbonate
- Soft nose bridge: NO
- Adjustable in length: NO
- Adjustable angle: YES
- Eyewear weight (g): 27
- Optical class: 1
- Temples: flat, flexible
- Molded brow guard
- Manufacturer: Dräger
- UV protection: Yes
- Certifications: approved according to EN 166:2001 and in compliance with EC directives
X-pect® spectacles can be used for general protection and can be worn with any type of hearing protection or helmets.
Dräger's X-pect® safety spectacles are comfortable to wear, even for intensive use:
- The shape of these spectacles is designed to adapt perfectly to the user’s face
- The structure is light
- The temples have adjustable angle
- Molded brow guard for optimum protection in every position.
These anti fog anti scratch spectacles are PPE. They are used for general applications where safety glasses are required.
These PPE goggles protect you from:
- Mechanical damage caused by solid particles or dust, e.g., woodworking
- Chemical damage from contact with chemicals, for example: splashes and drops.
- Optical damage caused by UV or infrared.
The modern and sporty design of the X-pect® spectacles makes them highly appreciated by operators in the industrial and commercial sectors as well as for personal use.
Some applications fields of the Dräger X-pect® 8330 spectacles:
- General industry
- Laboratory and pharmaceutical environments
- Medical and emergency personnel
- Maintenance and specific environments
You might also like