Spectacles protective Dräger X-pect® 8330 - 5 pieces package
Safety spectacles for eye protection
Safety goggles Dräger X-pect® 8330, Anti-scratch, Anti-fog, UV protection
- Wrap-around design for a perfect fit and optimum lateral protection
- Lightweight and very robust material
- Comfortable to wear, even for intensive use
- It adapts to individual face shapes
- Metal-free, for safe work in high-voltage environments
- High UV protection
- The lens ensures maximum light transmission and a large field of vision even in extreme conditions
- Shaped eyebrow protection
- Approved according to EN 166:2001 and in compliance with EC directives.
PACKAGE CONTENT: 5 SPECTACLES PROTECTIVE
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Lens colour: Transparent
- Lens coating: Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Frame material: Polycarbonate
- Soft nose bridge: NO
- Adjustable in length: NO
- Adjustable angle: YES
- Eyewear weight (g): 27
- Optical class: 1
- Temples: flat, flexible
- Molded brow guard
- Eyewear manufacturer: Dräger
- UV protection: Yes
- Certifications: approved according to EN 166:2001 and in compliance with EC directives
X-pect® protective eyewear can be used for general protection and can be worn with any type of hearing protection or helmets.
Dräger's X-pect® safety spectacles are comfortable to wear even for intensive use:
- The shape is designed to adapt perfectly to the user’s face
- The structure is light
- The temples have adjustable angle
- Molded brow guard for optimum protection in every position.
These anti fog anti scratch safety glasses are PPE - Personal Protective Equipment. These eye protection are used for general applications where safety glasses are required.
These PPE goggles protect you from:
- Mechanical damage caused by solid particles or dust, e.g., woodworking
- Chemical damage from contact with chemicals, for example: splashes and drops.
- Optical damage caused by UV or infrared.
The modern and sporty design of the X-pect® safety glasses makes them highly appreciated by operators in the industrial and commercial sectors as well as for personal use.
Some applications fields:
- General industry
- Laboratory and pharmaceutical environments
- Medical and emergency personnel
- Maintenance and specific environments
You might also like