Disinfectant smoke bomb Fumispore OPP 25 – 50 m³ - 4 pieces package
Product for disinfecting environments with fumigation
- Eliminates up to 99.99% bacteria, molds, yeasts and fungi
- Dry treatment of surface
- Does not require specific equipment
- Room accessible after about 12 hours
- Activity based on orthophenylphenol
- Used for Shock or maintenance treatments
- Complies with the European Biocides Directive
- Medical Surgical Presidium registration no. 19238
- Tested with ANFOR method
- Suitted for the food sector
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF DISINFECTANT BOMB FUMISPORE OPP:
- Active substance: Orthophenylphenol 20%.
- Smoke excipients: 80%
- White smoke powder
- Product tested according to ANFOR NF T 72-281 standards
Fumispore OPP LD 50 (Lethal Dose) is higher than 2900 mg/Kg
Classified Xi: irritant. R36/37/38: irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
Attention: biocidal product, to use Fumispore safely always read the label and product information carefully.
Used for disinfection of surfaces by air of the rooms, the disinfectant smoke bomb Fumispore must be used in closed premises free from presence of people, animals, plants or food.
The disinfectant treatment can be carried out during the night, it is only necessary to ignite the can and after about 12 hours the treatment is finished, and the premises are accessible again.
For an optimal and effective use of the smoke generating disinfectant based on OrthoPhenylPhenol, it is necessary to calculate the volume of the room to be treated.
Before ignite the can:
- Switch off the ventilation systems
- Close the exits
- Deactivate smoke detectors
- Protect smoke-sensitive devices
- Place the can(s) on heat-resistant supports away from combustible material.
Fumispore can be used for Shock or Maintenance treatments.
- Shock treatment: 0.8 g/ m3 o perform this treatment refer to the minimum volume indicated on the can (25m3). If the environment is 50 m3 use two cans of 25 - 50 m3
- Maintenance: 0.4 g /m3. To carry out this treatment refer to the maximum volume indicated on the can (50 m3).
The smoke bomb disinfectant Fumispore OPP performs its bactericidal and fungicidal action in 4 phases:
Phase 1: Spreading the active ingredient - Fumigant compounds spread the active bactericidal and fungicidal ingredient in the air and on the surfaces of the environment.
Phase 2: Aggregation - the particles of the fumigants affect the microorganisms in the environment and eliminate them by enclosing them in compact aggregates.
Step 3: Chemical destruction - during the first hours of the treatment bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds are eliminated.
Step 4: Sedimentation - Aggregates sediment slowly (1meter/hour) disinfecting the air.
You might also like