HEPA filter and uv light for air purifier
Replacement filters and UV light for GEA 8128
Replacement kit to ensure the effectiveness of air purifier
HEPA filter and UV light to keep your GEA 8128 air purifier efficient over time.
This replacement kit contains:
- HEPA filter with UV germicidal light and other filters kit suitable for 9 in 1 multi function air purifier GEA 8128.
- 6 filters: Front PP (polypropylene), HEPA, cold catalyst, cotton carbon, activated charcoal air filter (activated carbon filter) and photo catalyst filter.
- UV-C germicidal lamp 254 nm
- Easy to replace
- High air filtration capacity
- Placed in the GEA 8128 air purifier, which also delivers ozone and negative ions, they are able to eliminate mould, bad odours, germs, bacteria and viruses, making the environment healthier and more deodorised.
Certifications: CE, RoHS , FCC
- Front PP
- Cold catalyst
- Cotton carbon
- Particle Activated carbon
- Photo catalyst
Dimensions of filters:
- Integrated filter: 381 x 241 x 48 mm
- HEPA: 375 x 242 x 48 mm
- Activated carbon: 375 x 242 x 10 mm
- Photo catalyst: 198 x 240 x 5 mm
- UV-c lamp power: 5 Watt
- UV-c lamp wavelength: 254 nm (2537 Angstrom)
HEPA filter with UV light suitable for purifier GEA 8128
Certifications: CE, RoHS , FCC
This HEPA filter with UV light and other filters kit is used to replace the ones of the GEA 8128 air purifier.
HEPA filter and the UV lamp are located inside the purifier. To replace them you need to:
- Switch off the air purifier
- Remove the plastic front cover (by pressing the closing hooks at the sides at the bottom)
- Remove the filters to be replaced (HEPA, activated carbon, photo catalyst; to remove the latter one, unscrew the two screws that hold it in place)
- Remove the UV light (by unscrewing the two screws fixed to the metal plate)
- Insert the new UV-C lamp
- Screw the two screws back onto the metal plate
- Insert the photo catalyst filter by tightening the two screws holding it in place
- Insert the active carbon filter by holding the fabric handle upwards and outwards
- Insert the HEPA filter (the fabric handle must be at the top and facing outwards)
- Replace the plastic front cover of the purifier.
The GEA 8128 air purifier is now ready to be used.
For proper air purification of the room, it is recommended to replace these components every 3 years.
GEA 8128 air purifier is able to disinfect and deodorise room air by eliminating pollutants, bacteria, viruses, pollen thanks to the combined action of 6 filters, the UV-C lamp, the emission of negative ions and ozone (ozono is working seperately).
The HEPA filter is considered a European standard and it can remove 99.97% of particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns, including: dust, allergens and germs.
The activated carbon filter absorbs and eliminates odors and toxic gases.
The other filters remove germs, animal hair and all pollutants larger than 20 microns, such as hair, fibers and pollen dust; absorb and decompose formaldehyde, benzene, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other harmful substances; decompose numerous organic and inorganic substances.
The UV germicidal lamp 254nm: UV light at a wavelength of 254 nm is able to inactivate 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, mould spores, E. Coli, staphylococci and many other microorganisms harmful to humans and animals. UV radiation has the ability to modify the DNA or RNA of microorganisms, destroying their molecular bonds and preventing them from growing and reproducing.
You might also like