Air purifier with HEPA filter and UV light
Negative ions air purifier with ozone, filters and uv light for odorless and disinfected environments
Air Purifier GEA 8128, air purification system with filters and UV light. It kills viruses, bacteria, moulds, pollen, fungi, formaldehyde and toxic gases.
Healthy, safe and deodorized environments. For home and working environments of 80 – 100 m2.
Key features of this air purifier for office and home with HEPA filter and UV light:
- Air purifying action thanks to the production of negative ions, 254 nm germicidal UV Lamp and ozone (ozone is working separately).
- Suitable for environments of 80 - 100 m2
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) : 240 m3/h
- 2 operation modes: Auto, Manual
- 3 fan speeds: Low, Medium, High
- 3 real time indoor air quality indicators
- 5 Timer Settings: 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 / 12 Hours
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- High resolution LCD touch screen
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Smart design
- 360° air flow, no outgoing air filtration.
- Air outlet at 45° degrees
- Remote control
Certifications: CE,RoHS , FCC
- Voltage: AC 220 V - 50 Hz & AC110V - 60Hz
- Maximum power: 80 W
- Negative ions output: 5 million /cm3
- Ozone delivery: 500 mg/h
- Ultraviolet germicidal UV lamp 254 nm
- Air purifier Dimensions (mm): 320 x 192 x 645
- Weight: 8 Kg
- Timer: 1/2/4/8/12 hours
- Air Flow: Low, Medium, High
- Operation Modes: Auto, Manual
- Dimensions Integrated filter (mm): 381 x 241 x 48
- Activated carbon filter dimensions (mm): 380 x 240 x 20
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- Remote control up to 10 m
- Control panel: LCD touch screen
- 3 real time indoor air quality indicators: Green / Yellow / Red
- Carrying handle on the back of the air purifier
- Auto power off when the front door is opened
- Working Area: 80 - 100 m2
- Noise: 35 - 49 - 54 dB
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): 240 m3/h
- Certifications: CE, RoHS , FCC
What are the benefits of an air purifier?
The air purifier with HEPA filter and UV light GEA 8128 air eliminates viruses, bacteria, mould, fungi, pollen, dust, odours and many other harmful substances that cause allergies and other respiratory complications.
Negative ions air purifier delivers in the environment negative ions, elements that can improve the metabolism and homeostasis of the human body. It also has positive effects on mood.
GEA 8128 is an air purifier with ozone (ozone is working separately). Ozone is a strong oxidizer that kills viruses, germs, moulds, fungi and odours.
Where is the best place to put an air purifier?
The best place to put the GEA 8128 air purifier is on the floor of the room where you spend most of your time making sure that the air outlet is at least 0.3 m away from the wall or furniture.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS OF AIR PURIFIER GEA 8128:
- Hermetically sealed room: GEA 8128 air purifier removes odor of smoke and harmful particles in the air.
- Kitchen: Removes odours from cooking food and organic and inorganic substances in the air.
- In the presence of pets: in addition to removing particles harmful to the health of humans and animals, it works as air purifier odor remover.
For effective air purification we recommend replacing the filters every 3 years.
How GEA 8128 purifies the air
The air purifier with HEPA filter and UV light GEA 8128 makes the environment healthier, deodorized and safer thanks to its 9 in 1 multi function air purification system:
- Front PP filter: removes pollutants larger than 20 microns, such as: hair, dandruff, fiber, pollen dust.
- H12 true HEPA filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air): considered a standard at European level, it can remove more than 99.97% of particles whose diameter is 0.3 micron (about 1/200 of the hair diameter).
- Cold catalyst filter: absorbs and decomposes formaldehyde.
- Cotton carbon filter: Absorbs formaldehyde and other harmful substances.
- Particle Activated carbon filter: Absorbs and eliminates odours and toxic gases.
- Photo-catalyst filter: decomposes many organic and inorganic substances. It performs a sterilizing and deodorizing action. Eliminates germs and bad odours.
- UV sterilizer light: eliminates all microorganisms including mould spores, E.coli, staphylococci and other viruses / bacteria.
- 5 million negative ions: improve the welfare of people and animals by preventing disease.
- Ozone: disinfect the environment by eliminating viruses, fungi, bacteria, mould and air pollutants such as VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
You might also like