ATP sanitation monitoring system SystemSURE Plus
ATP testing for Hygiene surface monitoring
Luminometer SystemSURE Plus – Hygiena, ATP monitoring system, results in 15 seconds, used to monitor environmental hygiene.
Tool for analysis and monitoring hygiene of surfaces and liquids.
- Portable instrument
- Reduced weight and size
- Easy to use
- Understandable measurements
- Reliable and quick results (15 seconds)
- Equipped with active memory: it allows 2000 measurements’ recording
- Display to view results
- Measurements downloadable via USB connection cable (supplied)
- No qualified personnel or special laboratory equipment is required
- Uses ATP testing swabs with liquid-stable reagent
- Works with 2 AA Alkaline batteries
- Range of detection: from 1 to 10,000 RLU - 1 RLU = 1 femtomole (1 X 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Can detect up to 1 femtomoel of ATP
- Setting: up to 20 programmes
- Test Storage Capacity 2000 results
- Free SURE TREND data analysis software for saving data in Windows Excel
- Result read: 15 seconds
- Light Sensor: photodiode
- Automatic calibration at switch-on
- Power supply: 2 AA Alkeline batteries
- Uses ATP Cleaning Verification Test ULTRASNAP
- Connects to software via USB
- Instrument size (cm): 18.5 x 7 x 3
- Large back-light screen
- Simple and intuitive keypad
The use of ATP cleaning verification system SystemSURE Plus for the analysis and monitoring of environmental hygiene is very simple: it does not require qualified personnel, nor specific laboratory equipment.
The luminometer is equipped with back-light screen and keypad with which the operator can set up to a maximum of 20 monitoring programs.
To perform a measurement, it is necessary to:
- Switch the device on
- Insert the sampling swab, for example the sample collection device for ATP Ultrasnap
- Wait 15 seconds to read the result.
The luminometer displays results in Relative Light Unit (RLU) values
The SystemSURE Plus will display:
- The value of RLU
- The chosen programme
- Upper and lower thresholds (which can be changed as required)
- Pass (v) or fail (x) symbols
The luminometer SystemSURE Plus is an ATP test device used by companies (or production plants) in which it is important to constantly monitor surfaces hygiene. ATP bioluminescence is a science-based method that can quantify cleaning of surfaces.
Some application sectors are:
- The food industry,
- The healthcare sector
- The environmental disinfection services, with the aim to demonstrate the percentage of microbial load destroyed through the disinfecting treatment
- In hospitality industry to verify the cleanliness of surfaces.
Just in few seconds the SystemSURE Plus instrument for the analysis and monitoring of environmental hygiene can easily detect the nucleotide ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) a molecule found in all animal, vegetable, bacterial, yeast and mould cells, thanks to the combined use of ATP testing swabs with liquid-stable reagent.
You might also like