Smoke bomb disinfectant Fumispore 1250 – 2500 m³ - 2 pieces package
Aerial disinfectant that eliminates up to 99.99% bacteria, molds, yeasts and fungi
Dry smoke disinfectant Fumispore OPP eliminates up to 99,99% of bacteria, molds, yeasts, and fungi – suitted fo volumes of 1250 - 2500 m3.
Dry disinfection treatment for enviromental disinfection by fumigation.
- Destroys up to 99.99% bacteria, molds, fungi and yeasts
- Treatment can be carried out autonomously, without the help of specialized technicians
- Easy to use
- No need for specific machinery or equipment
- Healthy environments after about 12 hours
- Activity based on orthophenylphenol
- Suitable for both shock and maintenance treatments
- Complies with the European Biocides Directive
- Registered as Medical Surgical Presidium
- Effectiveness against microorganisms tested with ANFOR method
- Suitable solution for the food sector
PACKAGE CONTENT: 2 SMOKE BOMB DISINFECTANTS
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF SMOKE BOMB DISINFECTANT FUMISPORE OPP:
- Active substance: Orthophenylphenol 20%.
- Smoke excipients: 80%
- Whitish smoke powder
- Product tested according to ANFOR NF T 72-281 standards
- Fumispore OPP LD 50 (Lethal Dose) is higher than 2900 mg/Kg
- Classified Xi: irritant. R36/37/38: irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
Attention: biocidal product. To use it safely read the label and product information carefully.
The smoke bomb disinfectant can only be used in the absence of people, animals, plants or food.
The total duration of the fumigation treatment is about 12 hours.
The aerial disinfectant Fumispore OPP is ready to use. It can be used by non-experts and it is only necessary to carefully follow the operating instructions.
Environmental disinfection protocol with Fumispore OPP:
- Calculate the total volume of the environment to be disinfected
- Define how many disinfectant bombs are needed to treat the calculated volume.
- Shut down ventilation systems
- Close all room exits
- Deactivate smoke detectors
- Protect smoke-sensitive devices
- Place the can(s) on heat-resistant supports and away from combustible material
- Ignite the can
- After about 12 hours the room is ready for use again.
To perform shock treatments (0.8 g of product/ m3) take as reference the minimum volume indicated on the can (1250 m3).
To carry out maintenance operations (0.4 g of product / m3) consider the maximum volume (2500 m3).
The bactericidal and fungicidal action of the Fumispore OPP disinfectant takes place in 4 phases:
In the first phase, the fumigant compounds spread the biocidal principle uniformly in the environment.
In the second phase, the particles of the fumigants meet the microorganisms and enclose them in compact aggregates, neutralizing them.
In the third phase, the active ingredient (Orthophenylphenol) chemically destroys bacteria, molds, fungi and yeasts in the air and on the surfaces of the environment.
In the fourth and last phase, the aggregates sediment and make the air purified.
You might also like