Dry smoke disinfectant Fumispore OPP 250 – 500 m³ - 2 pieces package
Smoke generator for disinfection treatments
Fumispore OPP is a sanitizing smoke bombs that eliminates up to 99,99% of bacteria, molds, yeasts, and fungi – for environments of 250 - 500 m3.
Aerial disinfecting treatments for surfaces that can be carried out autonomously.
- Eliminates bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds up to 99.99%.
- Dry treatment of surfaces
- Does not require the use of specific machinery or equipment
- Easy to use
- Disinfected and accessible environments after about 12 hours
- Activity based on orthophenylphenol
- Suitable for shock or maintenance treatments
- Complies with the European Biocides Directive
- Recognized by the Ministry of Health as Medical Surgical Presidium
- Tested with ANFOR method
- Also used for the disinfection of food industry environments
PACKAGE CONTENT: 2 DRY SMOKE DISINFECTANTS
COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF DRY SMOKE DISINFECTANT FUMISPORE OPP:
- Active substance: Orthophenylphenol 20%.
- Smoke excipients: 80%
- White smoke powder
- Product tested according to ANFOR NF T 72-281 standards
- Fumispore OPP LD 50 (Lethal Dose) is higher than 2900 mg/Kg
- Classified Xi: irritant. R36/37/38: irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
Attention: this is a biocidal product. Before using it, read the label and product information carefully.
Dry smoke disinfectant for environmental disinfection of air and surfaces of rooms.
- Fumigation treatment duration: about 12 hours.
- Treatment to be carried out only in the absence of people, animals, plants or food.
How to use the dry smoke disinfectant Fumispore OPP:
- Calculate the volume of the premises to be disinfected
- Shutting down ventilation systems
- Close all room exits
- Deactivate smoke detectors
- Protect all smoke-sensitive devices
- Place the can on heat-resistant supports and away from combustible material
- Ignite the can.
Indications for the desired type of treatment:
- Shock treatment (0.8 g of product/ m3) keep the minimum volume indicated on the can (250 m3) as a reference.
- Maintenance treatment (0.4 g of product / m3) consider the maximum volume indicated on the can (500 m3).
The Fumispore OPP performs its bactericidal and fungicidal action in 4 phases:
Phase 1: The active ingredient is spread evenly in the environment by the fumigating compounds.
Phase 2: The microorganisms are incorporated in compact aggregates.
Step 3: During the first hours of the treatment the chemical destruction of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds in the environment.
Stage 4: the aggregates sediment slowly (1meter/hour) determining the purification of the air.
You might also like