Powder free nitrile gloves for food handling - 100 pieces package
Protection of hands against chemical and biological risks
- 100% NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Soft composition, they are soft and sensitive
- Disposable nitrile gloves
- Powder free inside
- Inner chlorination to facilitate the fit and reduce the risk of allergies and dermatitis
- Not sterile
- Beaded cuff
- Micro roughened surface
- Textured Fingers
- 100% Latex – free
- FCM – Food Contact Material: Suitable for food contact according to Regulation EC 1935/2004 – Italian Ministerial Decree 21.03.1973, EU Reg. 10/2011
- CE marking
- PPE Cat. 3 (Personal Protective Equipment) according the Regulation EU 2016/425, for protection from chemicals and micro-organisms
- Medical Device CLASS I according to Reg EU 2017/745, EN 455 1, 2, 3 & 4 norms
- For the protection of the hand and/or the handled product
Product certified according to EN ISO 374-1:2016 TYPE C, EN ISO 374-2:2014, EN ISO 374-5:2016 ,EN ISO 16523-1:2015 type B EN 374-4:2013, EN 420:2003 + A1 2009.
PACKAGE CONTENT: 100 POWDER FREE NITRILE GLOVES
AVAILABLE SIZES: L - XL
- Material: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Gluten, Nickel, Chrome, Thiuram free
- Glove shape: ambidextrous
- Inner chlorination
- Sterile: NO
- Color: Blue
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 3 Category - Type B*
- Medical Device CLASS I **
- Nitrile gloves food safe. For this use please read carefully the Declaration of Suitability for Food Contact (DICA)
- Thickness (mm): Palm (+/- 0.02) 0.07
- Tensile strength: ≥ 6 N (min)
- Package of 100 pieces
- ISO10993, proven by tests for primary skin irritation and delayed hypersensitivity to which the glove is subjected;
- Complies with ASTM-F-1671 (viral penetration test) and ISO 10993-10 (skin irritation and sensitization test)
- CE Certification
- Disposable nitril gloves certified according to EN ISO 374-1:2016 TYPE C, EN ISO 374-2:2014,,EN ISO 16523-1:15 type B EN 374-4:2013, EN 420:2003 + A1 2009.
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 – protection from microorganisms (bacteria and fungi) and virus (ISO 16604:2004)
- Complies with the CE Regulation 1935/2004 – UE Reg. 10/2011 – MD 21/03/1973
* as PPE is classified in risk category III according to EU Reg. 2016/425.
**Medical Device CLASS I – Dir. 93/42/CEE – Dir. 2007/47/CEE – 5 1,2,3 &4
These nitrile powder free gloves do not contain natural latex and can therefore be used by latex sensitive personnel and in latex free / safe departments. The absence of powder and the chlorinated interior of the product reduce the risk of allergies.
Glove suitable for contact with pure chemicals for a period of less than the permeation time indicated in the chemical resistance table.
Protect against biological and chemical agents.
Nitrile gloves for food handling suitable for contact with aqueous food (pH>4.5), oily or fatty foods and dried foods, for which it is expected the use of simulants A and D2 for 30 minutes at 40°C.
These gloves are not suitable for contact with acid (pH<4.5) alcoholic and dairy foods for which is expected the use of simulants B,C and D1 for 30 minutes at 40°C. (Simulants according to DM 21.3.73 and subsequent updates and changes).
These powder free nitrile gloves are made of a special formulation that increases their elasticity and, furthermore, the micro roughened surface and the texture fingers ensure an increased grip and more sensitiveness than other products on the market.
These disposable nitrile gloves protect the user's hands from chemical agents and biological agents.
Some fields of application:
- Cleaning sector
- Environmental disinfection
- Medical Sector
- Dental Sector
- Cosmetics sector
- Food industry.
You might also like